This course is targeted at Singapore primary school level 5, but is also suitable for primary school level 6 students. Primary 4 students who are keen to work on harder questions will also find this useful.
Based on feedback, many parents have used the videos to learn the methods to help their children to learn faster.
Math Arena students gain an edge using techniques that we teach here in our videos, these methods provide accuracy and speed. We believe it also provides better understanding of their solution to the question that they are solving.
It can also be used as independent learning or for revision.
There are a total of 4 PDF sets for this series. They are arranged by similarity for easy question pattern recognition.
The Number of stars indicates level of difficulty. One star is fundamental, 2 stars are moderate. 3 and 4 stars are difficult and challenging. Note due to the student’s ability he may experience difficult questions as easy and easy questions as difficult. So do not be over anxious, if an “easy question” stumped you, just keep practicing.
You will :
- get 4 (Set A, B, C and D) PDF files that you can print
- be able to watch and learn from 100 videos
- learn fast, accurate methods in solving Fraction, Ratio Percentage Questions
You will need to know:
- Basic ideas of Fraction, Ratio and Percentages,
- How to watch videos on your computer
- PDF files contain the questions, the videos are the solutions to the questions.
- Question header may not contain the full question as it it limited to 255 characters.
- Our Videos complements the student’s math lessons in Math Arena.
- Fraction, Ratio, Percentages (FRP) are the main bulk of of questions for PSLE.
- It is common that parents do learn from our videos and work with their children too.
- The bar model is good for understanding but may be less useful for more complicated questions. It can also lead to harder transition to algebra in their secondary schools.
Take a moment to ...
The instructor is from Math Arena.The instructor is absolutely passionate about teaching and you'll find the lessons engaging and ultimately rewarding.