This course is targeted at Singapore Cambridge GCE O level students, but is also relevant to IGCSE students and Singapore's Integrated program students.
Solids, liquids and gases couldn't be more different. Or could they? It turns out there's something that everything we can see and touch has in common - they're made up of tiny particles, and it's the behaviour of these particles that determines their characteristics. So if you've ever wondered what happens when solid ice melts to form liquid water, maybe it's a good idea to check on what these small particles are doing...
You will learn:
- What happens to the structure of a substance when it melts, freezes, boils or condenses
- Where pressure comes from
- How to make a balloon shrink without having to touch it
- How an odor spreads through a room
A link to the full O level Physics syllabus can be found here
You will need to know:
- That everything around us is made up of really really small particles
- How to watch videos on your computer
The instructor is from Math Arena.The instructor is absolutely passionate about teaching and you'll find the lessons engaging and ultimately rewarding.