This course is targeted at Singapore Cambridge GCE O level students, but is also relevant to IGCSE students and Singapore's Integrated program students.
If you've ever seen a rainbow before, you know that light can be split into different colours. But that's really just the beginning of it. The light that we know and see is just a small fraction of the vast electromagnetic spectrum comprising anything from radio waves to infrared rays to X rays and gamma rays.
You will learn:
- What the different types of electromagnetic waves are and their properties
- Interesting uses of electromagnetic waves
- Why some electromagnetic waves go through walls and others can't
- Why your car gets so insanely hot when you leave it in the sun
- Why you should not use gamma rays for pre-natal scanning
- Other cool stuff! (Some of the videos in this course are marked as "explanation videos", which go into greater depth on the topics covered. We try to bring in out-of-syllabus concepts where possible to make things more interesting and give a more complete understanding of the topic)
A link to the full O level Physics syllabus can be found here
You will need to know:
The instructor is from Math Arena.The instructor is absolutely passionate about teaching and you'll find the lessons engaging and ultimately rewarding.